Meet your application’s demands from a choice of open source networking stacks e.g. Bluetooth Low Energy 5, Bluetooth Mesh, Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN, and more...
- Flexible, powerful BLE 5 implementation (NimBLE)
- Full stack, host only, or controller only - your choice
- Maximum throughput of 2Mbps
- 32+ concurrent connections, multiple connections in simulatenous central and peripheral roles
- More on NimBLE...
- LoRa PHY and LoRaWAN support
- LoRa PHY radio / transceiver (SX1276)
- LoRaWAN protocol for Class A and Class C endpoints
- API for application use with a sample app
- Bluetooth Mesh
- Foundation Models (server role)
- Provisioning bearers: PB-ADV and PB-GATT
- Advertising and GATT bearers for message transport
- Optional Relay and Proxy features
- Native support for TCP/IP, UDP
- Supports protocols for constrained networks e.g. CoAP and 6LoWPAN
Ensure security is built into the code as well as lifecycle management for your product.
- Secure bootloader to verify firmware integrity and authenticity
- Device identity for secure provisioning
- Authenticated, authorized, and encrypted data transfers
- Abstracted interface to leverage hardware security
- 97seyMore on Mynewt OS security...
Ready your IoT network of billions for remote monitoring, troubleshooting, management, and upgrade.
- Image management module to enable efficient, failure-aware, and reliable remote firmware updates
- Logging modules that can be invoked at various levels of granularity, including specialized reboot logs
- Richly instrumented statistics modules for OS components and network interfaces
- Easy to use sensor framework to plug in a variety of sensors
- Auto-discovery and management using OIC1.1, the IoT platform standard from OCF (Open Connectivity Foundation)
- More on managment utilities...
Pick one MCU now. Migrate to another later.
- Designed to be hardware agnostic - Cortex M0-M4 micro controllers, MIPS, RISC-V
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) to provide a uniform interface for peripherals across various micro controllers
- Board specific configurations are abstracted in Board Support Packages (BSP)
Compose, fine-tune, and build your image within hours or even minutes.
- Hardware initialization in single configuration file for the chosen BSP
- Initialization of service parameters in a single configuration file for the chosen module e.g. BLE controller
- Smart package management and build using Newt Tool
- Automatic configuration audits using Newt Tool
- More on Newt...